Froli spring mats ensure comfort and ventilation. A sleeping surface can be equipped with spring mats quickly, easily and affordably, simply by screwing or stapling them to bases, for example.
Weight/mat: just around 208 g, around 30 mm tall – and thus ideal for lightweight constructions and low beds. Developed and made by Froli.
- Optimal Comfort and Ventilation
- Froli Spring mats, a comfortable bed foundation featuring point-by-point suspension. The body is pleasantly supported and balanced in a healthy way.
- The open and breathable construction ensures perfect air circulation and a pleasant sleeping climate.
- Suitable for bunks, Beds in trucks, lifting and foldaway beds.
- Improved comfort even with flat mattresses and cushions.
Spring mat 9-in-1
- 9 spring elements per mat
- Size approx. 330 x 330 x 30 mm
- Weight per mat 208g
- 12 spring mats form a surface area of approx. 70 x 200cm (standard bed surface in caravans)
Spring mat 3-in-1
- 3 spring elements per mat
- Size approx. 330 x 110 x 30 mm
- Weight per mat : 70g
- For standard + customized sleeping areas
Two Degrees of Firmness
Slate grey spring mats have an optimal degree of firmness to provide an orthopedic correct positioning.
Signal grey mats are slightly softer to enable a sinking of the sensitive shoulder region into the mattress.
- Spring mats can be easily clipped together
- Fast and economic mounting directly onto a board. Assembly e.g tackers or pneumatic screwdrivers